Thread: Greetings from across the world...

Greetings from across the world...

Hey everyone,

As suggested to me, am creating a new thread for myself (and keeping in mind the shameless self publicity )

Was getting a lot of emails from this forum, and decided to check it out.

Not sure how I'm supposed to go about introducing myself, but I write a sex blog, (I write on and off, and yes, it gets pretty graphic sometimes ), and I guess the blog talks a LOT about me. So you can check that out.

http://gay-sex-india.blogspot.com

Re: Greetings from across the world...

You've covered many countries and countryMEN(:P) in your blog. So, the heading of this thread seems very apt

Welcome, again ! Hope to read interesting things from you, not just on your blog but here too.

P.S. @all - I already like this guy !

Member Size: L

Offfooo Why does ZUBEN have to reach everywhere before me. Listen ZUBEN, I am supposed to be the elder brother, okay?

Knock Knock. Hello, is that SKYUENDING? Hi there. This is PASSIONIZZTA. So nice to see you here and also to know that you are a blogger. Hope to see your interesting posts and threads out here. Oh, by the way, what's your PR id? I mean, I only want to know if I already know you. Hehehe.

PR ? hahaha !

I was using it 5 years ago - only, it was called guys4men then. But then I'm aware that it was taken over and migrated to PR (or something of the sort)

My ID was skyunending (same as the one here)... and I do think it will still exist.

And it's great to meet you guys ! looks like you all have a really nice community here!

Welcome Saumi. It is nice to have someone who comes here and promptly feels at home. That is the aim of GIF and you make us feel we are on the right track. I saw you have already posted in quite a few threads so I'm sure you'll stick around and be a part of GIF for a long time to come.

I had a brief look at your blog and I must say that it is indeed very interesting. You write well and keep it short which makes it kinda like a very exotic amuse bouche which probably makes your reader come back for more

I have one little concern though.
    Quote Originally Posted by skyunending
    Was getting a lot of emails from this forum, and decided to check it out.
    Who sent you the emails and how many did you receive? We are certainly not spamming people around with messages about GIF. Only one email was sent to people who were members of a club on PR and another to Indian members of another online hookup website. The rest have only been sent via friends to people who are known to them. I certainly would not want GIF to be seen as a website that spams everyone around!

Hope to see more of your views here on GIF and of course many more posts of your adventure around the world on your blog. Who knows maybe we'll also get to hear about that icky little feeling as well if it ever happens!

Cheers!
    Mayan
    GIF Admin
    My Blog: Gay In Bombay

@Passionizzta
    Zuben reaches places before you more often cause he doesn't have much work to do and spends more time on online gay sites as opposed to you

@Skyunending
    The community is still in nascent stage but we are trying to form new bonds ( If you've noticed, Passionizzta is already my elder brother ! that too in just 2 weeks !). They are loose bonds ofcourse but we will try to strengthen them gradually over time

Member Size: L

@ 6 ZUBEN Not loose bonds silly, it's virtual bonds. Call it virtual bonds. Oooh La La! (Gosh, you are already nearing 100 posts, does that mean your status will change from M to L?)

Anyway, back to SKYUNENDING @ 4, Oh, I thought maybe you had an id on PR. Yeah, I had already checked "SKYUNENDING" there, it doesn't exist. Anyway, nice to know that you are getting more and more comfortable here.

Virtual bonds are often loose. They need to successfully transition themselves into real world at some point or the otber and survive there in order to be really sustainable in long term. I'll try to keep it as close to strong as possible in virtual world before we take it outside

I don't think L would come to us this easily. And with the rate at which you are posting, you are all set to surpass my number

and the guy hasnt logged in for more than 3-4 years. So his profile would be deactivated by PR. We will have to catch up with him on some European site :-)
    Last edited by Zubenelgenubi; 28-06-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Member Size: S

hey!

read some of your blog posts
    thoroughly enjoyed it