Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody having fetish for nipples????

Re: Anybody having fetish for nipples????

lmao ! we have a long way to go, mr. nishant ! i am not a very easy person to handle

and 'dear' is at times hard to 'bear'

Member Size: S

[QUOTE=Nishant4u;1298]If v click, want to suck and love u and ur boobies dear.
    /QUOTE]

I was on leave for two days. Sorry for the anser. It's o.k. , no problem sir.

I fail to understand what one Gay expects from the Another Gay guy??? There are many attractions involved in getting into such relationship, but to me it is a big Question what should be the first word could be expressed?? Whether Cock size?? Kisses? Or Any other Fetishes???? Any one who can guide me??? Regards

aww....dont feel bad....no need to say sorry i wasn't offended ! but this site may not be meant for erotica and sex chat .... we'll see how things go with us

but you can ask questions like the one above ! :-)

as for your Q, different guys expect different things ! some desire just sex .... others may have some other priorities .... you need to know the person to know what he wants and i don't think such things can be generalised.....when it comes to me, eyes, smile and kisses work the best....other things come later....but for some cock size may be paramount ! for you, nipples might be an important criteria ... so you need to guide yourself depending on what u seek which u somehow would be knowing deep within :'-)

and your life story seems pretty interesting ! i would like to ask u more on it if you dont mind ! in private, of course :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Zubenelgenubi View Post
    aww....dont feel bad....no need to say sorry i wasn't offended ! but this site may not be meant for erotica and sex chat .... we'll see how things go with us

but you can ask questions like the one above ! :-)

as for your Q, different guys expect different things ! some desire just sex .... others may have some other priorities .... you need to know the person to know what he wants and i don't think such things can be generalised.....when it comes to me, eyes, smile and kisses work the best....other things come later....but for some cock size may be paramount ! for you, nipples might be an important criteria ... so you need to guide yourself depending on what u seek which u somehow would be knowing deep within :'-)

and your life story seems pretty interesting ! i would like to ask u more on it if you dont mind ! in private, of course :-)

Dear Zuben, u may ask me any private thing since I respect u and just take you as my close buddy...u may get ashtonished to think how I made u so close to me...but whatever correspondences u have done with me are very polite and touchy for me...I like ur thinkings and some how bearance for me for my fetish(nipples)...but I get very odd here as this forum / chat whatever you may call it is only for General Thoughts Exchange...hence I feel very reluctant to open my fetishes with anybody as nobody chats about sex/real fetishes (hidden) in him/them....As u said, we may exchange our own desires anything pertaining to sex/fetishes/general thoughts/news etc. with each other...but I was under impression that this forum will bring people like us very unique fetishes close to each other for developing further deep relationships....I have not seen you neither know anything about you, but somehow something clicked me at my heart at the outset that we may go ahead with hand in hand.....perhaps I may be in the wrong notion but with due respect dear..You have permitted me to question you regarding anything about nipples/sex etc...we will talk letter and before that I expect something regarding your nipples/armpits etc. chat from you ...........

Hehe....that blue smiley stands out in the text and looks very cute with the movement that it does

We will take our interaction private. No use of discussing things in public. I am not a big fan of private message facility here and I am not a regular visitor here these days either. So if you have a PR account, we could interact over there. You could contact me on either of the following profiles : twinkle2littlestar / theworldgoesnumb.

We could discuss you, me, us, our lives, life in general and nipples fetish ( if you insist ! :P ) over there '
    See you there and if you arent there, we could interact on gmail....
    Till then, have a good week ahead

Hehe....that blue smiley stands out in the text and looks very cute with the movement that it does

We will take our interaction private. No use of discussing things in public. I am not a big fan of private message facility here and I am not a regular visitor here these days either. So if you have a PR account, we could interact over there. You could contact me on either of the following profiles : twinkle2littlestar / theworldgoesnumb.

We could discuss you, me, us, our lives, life in general and nipples fetish ( if you insist ! :P ) over there '
    See you there and if you arent there, we could interact on gmail....
    Till then, have a good week ahead
    Dear....eagerly awaiting your further communication. Nishant.

hehe....i had replied to your message but you had messaged your number in the public post and hence the moderators removed that post and my post following it too ! i am going out on a trip for a week....would message you on your gmail ID when i come back....phone is not a good option as i am not in india currently

have a nice weekend/week ahead ! and please dont make those sad faces !

You deserted me dear.

Sorry dear. Tu mala visarlas na?????

Jau de manala nako vaeet vatun gheus. Aj kal kona barobar kudhchyahi vishayavar bolayla bhiti vatate.

hehe....i had replied to your message but you had messaged your number in the public post and hence the moderators removed that post and my post following it too ! i am going out on a trip for a week....would message you on your gmail ID when i come back....phone is not a good option as i am not in india currently

have a nice weekend/week ahead ! and please dont make those sad faces !

any way thanks for your love and affection. viki

Hi dear, how r u???